As online giving continues to grow, we want to equip our areas with the necessary tools to maximize their year-round fundraising through online campaigns. Here are a few guidelines:
- All online fundraising must be for an event. General fundraising pages are prohibited as per SOI and IDMP guidelines.
- The area keeps 100%(less processing fees) of all funds raised through these campaigns.
- Online fundraising pages will be active for 30 days post-event to allow for additional donations to be collected.
- Peer-to-Peer fundraising(like Polar Plunge pages), or ticketed events are the available page setup options.
- Some great examples of area online events are:
- golf, tennis, or other sporting tournaments
- a-thons(swim, skate, etc.)
- pancake breakfasts/spaghetti suppers
- silent auctions
- casino nights
- trivia nights
To get started, fill out this online fundraising request form.