Are you a #gamechanger? There's never been a better time to be a part of the inclusion revolution! For more information about the opportunities listed below, please contact Lisa Garnett, Director of Human Resources. You can also follow our company page on LinkedIn to receive occasional updates and job postings. If you are interested in an internship, let us know.
*updated January 23, 2024
Program Administrative Support Specialist
Purpose: To provide administrative support for the program staff, including logistics vital to enhancing the quality of state-level events, as well as other program components.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Stewardship and general logistics coordination for competition events statewide, including but not limited to data entry, competition report generation, and on-site venue operations.
· Collaboration with SOVA staff for acquisition and contract fulfillment of vendors, as needed for events and maintenance of positive stewardship.
· Inventory and organization of event equipment and materials.
· Support for clerical needs of volunteer management, training, and registration of Event Day and Area volunteers for events.
· Support of housing and hotel administrative components for all state-level competitions.
· Collaboration with program staff for implementation of coach education, volunteer training, and education certification tracking, implementation of coach training, and volunteer training.
· Provide support for data and reporting projects for additional initiatives such as UCS and Fitness, as needed.
This position is Part-time/ 20 hours and non-exempt
Supervisor: VP of Sports, Health and Fitness